Garnier Olia caused hair to fall out.
I found Garnier's new product Olia hair color on the shelves at Wal-Mart this morning and decided to give it a try.I have used boxed hair color in the past and have always had good luck.
I used shade darkest brown 3.0. Following the directions I rinsed the hair color out in the shower and upon applying the conditioner noticed that my hair was coming out in clumps!
Not only is my hair thinner, damaged and NOT the color I thought it would be now I have to live with the fact that this supposedly "great" product made a lot of my hair fall out!I am so upset and would NEVER recomend this product to anyone else.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..."
- "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..."
- "So my hair is originally dark brownish red, i wanted to dye my hair black so i bought this olia brand in black. At first I was very impressed with..."
- "In October of 2011 we rented ("to own") a washer/dryer combo from Rent-A-Center. We chose a rent to own company over leasing through the apartment complex because we wanted a..."
- "6:10pm and a "representive" came to the door, getting ready to serve dinner, my fiancé lye him in. He kept going on about saving us money ($7 average, to be..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- "THE WORST FURNITURE BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!! Delivery men left couch wedged in the doorway, couldn't fit it in, so they left it right there and left!!! I purchased a whole..."
- "I placed an order for 5 tickets to the ALDS: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays - Game 1 (Home Game 1) from VividSeats.com on Thursday October 1, 2015 The..."
- "I ordered 18 pink roses to be delivered to a patient that had a mastectomy. The item delivered was just a simple bouquet they called a "smiles" bouquet and..."