Update added by user Feb 23, 2015
This company has yet to even write me or anything about this problem with this product. I have not used their product since and neither has my family in which we all dye our hair. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!
Original review posted by user Jul 24, 2014
I went and bought the product where I always get my hair color from.I have never had problems with anything from other brands of hair color.
So i go home and get ready to put the color on my hair. As I was about to put the color on my hair the bottle almost completely broke in half. I have used this product before and have never had this happen to me. i mean as you see the bottle is all cracked, even behind the label which you can not see.
This is one of the things that I am not sure if it is just a one time thing or if it is the whole entire batch.I would love to hear if others have had the same problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cracked Hair Color Bottle
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I just bought Garnier Olia hair color in 9.0 (light blonde) to touch up my highlights and get lighter hair for the summer. Now I don't usually dye my hair..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it is..."