2.6
Turnaround Time

Garnier hair color applicator bottle cracked and exploded when I began applying to my hair, sending hair color spatters all over me, my bathroom walls, floor, woodwork, etc.I found spatters five feet away!

The bottle was just too brittle and flimsy. I called the company and they were so cavalier about it... they did send a label so I could return the product to them. The letter said they "want to know whenever a product does not meet expectations..." Well, my expectation is that they sell a safe product.

I don't want a refund, replacement or coupon from them.I just want them to take a look at the bottle and admit that it is too darn flimsy and brittle, and then make a change.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Garnier and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about garnier nourishing color cream hair dye from Garnier was flimsy bottle that cracked and spewed hair color , but reviewer liked i like the color. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Garnier.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Garnier to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Garnier?

Comments