Garnier - Brittle Applicator Bottle Exploded in my hands
Garnier hair color applicator bottle cracked and exploded when I began applying to my hair, sending hair color spatters all over me, my bathroom walls, floor, woodwork, etc.I found spatters five feet away!
The bottle was just too brittle and flimsy. I called the company and they were so cavalier about it... they did send a label so I could return the product to them. The letter said they "want to know whenever a product does not meet expectations..." Well, my expectation is that they sell a safe product.
I don't want a refund, replacement or coupon from them.I just want them to take a look at the bottle and admit that it is too darn flimsy and brittle, and then make a change.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- I like the color
What I disliked
- Flimsy bottle that cracked and spewed hair color
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I bought a pair about six months ago.The back of the boot inside came loose to where i cant get my foot out once i put the boot on.i..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."