Garnier hair color applicator bottle cracked and exploded when I began applying to my hair, sending hair color spatters all over me, my bathroom walls, floor, woodwork, etc.I found spatters five feet away!
The bottle was just too brittle and flimsy. I called the company and they were so cavalier about it... they did send a label so I could return the product to them. The letter said they "want to know whenever a product does not meet expectations..." Well, my expectation is that they sell a safe product.
I don't want a refund, replacement or coupon from them.I just want them to take a look at the bottle and admit that it is too darn flimsy and brittle, and then make a change.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- I like the color
What I disliked
- Flimsy bottle that cracked and spewed hair color
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "Back in 2009 when I had my studio doing photography I had shared an image I titled 'Mermaid' I ceased doing photography due to a injury, however my website was..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "I bought a pair about six months ago.The back of the boot inside came loose to where i cant get my foot out once i put the boot on.i..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."