Two weeks ago I purchased Garnier hair dye, which happens to be black. I use it all the time (every two weeks) this time I have severe burns on my neck ears and head ...what on Earth is wrong with this company?

Did we cheap out and use a chemical that we don't normally use? I really want to know because I'm 2 weeks into this and I have massive massive sores all over my neck. Please don't ask if I tested my skin! For what?

I use this product. I even Had to take it out early. So nooo I didn't leave it in to long.

I plan on going viral and letting everyone know about your campany. Shame!!!

Review about: Garnier Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I have been using this hair dye for years and years and never had an issue until recently. The last time I used this hair color it burned the back of my ear like a chemical burn.

It itched horribly and then peeled. I tried everything to get it to heal and it took about 2 weeks before it was healed completely. Not sure what is going on with their product but they should be recalling it and examining why this is happening to people. It is dangerous.

i will be contacting the company this week and would suggest that anyone else who has had an issue should do the same. They need to held responsible for their lack of quality control of their products.

BelatedPolecat

Same thing happened to me! I'm miserable !