DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT -- please I beg you. I have been a Garnier customer for years.

I used to use Nutrisse to colour my hair, but I stopped colouring my hair two years ago. I have used every kind of Fructis shampoo and conditioner they make and have always been pleased until now. I never had a problem until now. I started using Full and Plush shampoo and conditioner and it was full and plush to start with, until it wasn't.

I wash my hair no more than once or twice a week. I have always had a full, healthy head of hair. I don't blow dry my hair or use lots of product. After a few washes, I noticed my scalp became dry and itchy and my hair became straw-like and matted and started coming out in clumps.

Handfuls of matted, stripped, straw-like hair. Fulled the toilet bowl in one go, as I rinsed the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair. The Full and Plush Conditioner did nothing to counteract the dryness and made the condition of the hair even worse. It took me a week or two to figure out what was causing this.

The shampoo and conditioner is the only thing that I have changed. My diet and health have remained constant. I have lost about 40 percent of my hair in the last month and am working to stop the hair loss and regrow what I have lost. I called Customer Service and was told to see my doctor, because "Shampoo and conditioner do not cause hair loss".

I retold my story and the agent kept repeating the same quote. I am extremely disappointed in Garnier and will never use another Garnier product. I want to share my experience, so this never has to happen to anyone else -- male or female. You will notice many positive reviews, but do not be fooled.

You will also find a substantial volume of highly negative reviews if you keep reading. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!

Review about: Garnier Fructis Full And Plush Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I wish I would of read this before I purchased the hair dye, directly after dying my hair when I was rinsing the dye out of my hair big globs of my hair was falling out into the bath tub Now every time I brush my hair I lose more I’m so upset and WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW YOU WO LISE HAIR.