Back in 2009 when I had my studio doing photography I had shared an image I titled 'Mermaid' I ceased doing photography due to a injury, however my website was paid in advance so I just left it up in the pretext I was able to return. This image of mine was visible on the site.
In 2014 whilst waiting in the doctors surgery I picked up a magazine and as I browsed the pages I came across an almost identical photo style to mine, true they aren't using a child however does there not seem to be something fishy here?
I contacted Garnia I asked if I could speak to their marketing department, I said 'I think someone there has copied my work' I found out from the advertising dept they made this in 2011 and denied there was any resemblance.
Has anyone else encountered theft like this or similar?
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they steal other peoples ideas
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Garnia Fructis
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I lent my debt card to a worker who then went to the Parlor at Four Hills and the Veteran’ Charity Sweepstakes and transferred money from my card to the..."
- "I colored my hair Garnier olia 6.43 look at that. Before and after.I am so upset......"
- "I feel that I am the fool for trusting but this chic played me from the beginning she said that she needed me to buy a card to refill her..."
- "I spent a small fortune on Paranologies.com consisting of 1x Spectral Observatory DVR 1x Tri-Cam 2x Temperascopes (received just 1) 2x Parascopes 360 models (was never delivered) 1x Panoptic PDA Camera (9v..."
- "I ordered a Hublot Big Bang replica - I took the big discount by paying bank transfer - mistake number 1! They denied receiving any payment- I had solid..."
- "Back in 2009 when I had my studio doing photography I had shared an image I titled 'Mermaid' I ceased doing photography due to a injury, however my website was..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."