Back in 2009 when I had my studio doing photography I had shared an image I titled 'Mermaid' I ceased doing photography due to a injury, however my website was paid in advance so I just left it up in the pretext I was able to return. This image of mine was visible on the site.

In 2014 whilst waiting in the doctors surgery I picked up a magazine and as I browsed the pages I came across an almost identical photo style to mine, true they aren't using a child however does there not seem to be something fishy here?

I contacted Garnia I asked if I could speak to their marketing department, I said 'I think someone there has copied my work' I found out from the advertising dept they made this in 2011 and denied there was any resemblance.

Has anyone else encountered theft like this or similar?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of that they steal other peoples ideas. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "copyright" of garnia fructis. Garnier needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garnia fructis in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garnier.

Had an Experience with Garnier?

Comments