Back in 2009 when I had my studio doing photography I had shared an image I titled 'Mermaid' I ceased doing photography due to a injury, however my website was paid in advance so I just left it up in the pretext I was able to return. This image of mine was visible on the site.

In 2014 whilst waiting in the doctors surgery I picked up a magazine and as I browsed the pages I came across an almost identical photo style to mine, true they aren't using a child however does there not seem to be something fishy here?

I contacted Garnia I asked if I could speak to their marketing department, I said 'I think someone there has copied my work' I found out from the advertising dept they made this in 2011 and denied there was any resemblance.

Has anyone else encountered theft like this or similar?

Reason of review: copyright.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: That they steal other peoples ideas.

Had an Experience with Garnier?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

No No Hair Removal - Review about Hair Removal Device No No Hair Removal "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Younique Jordan Philbeck And Kelly Owens Awful Presenters Review Younique " Due to the absolute heinous remarks made my Jordan Philbeck and Kelly Owens on a LIVE Facebook video I am leaving Younique! I will never recommend Younique to any of..." Read more Wen - Review about Hair Care Product from Lansdale, Pennsylvania Wen "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..." Read more MODO NYC - Design and Develop creative space by Jesse Keyes MODO NYC "We hired Jesse Keyes of Modo who designed and developed our fashion showroom in Chelsea, Manhattan. Super creative, expedited and economical, unreal. The space became both functional and aesthetically pleasing,..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more