Turnaround Time

I successfully found a skin care routine that cleared up my pimples, and to celebrate, I decided to try Garnier's BB Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector. Within two days, I noticed I had some 'pimples' across my skin.

Little did I know these were not pimples as they were not responding to my anti-acne moisturizers or facial scrubs at all. These so called pimples were an allergic reaction to whatever messed up ingredient is inside that bb cream.

The reaction is so bad it has not subsided and it has been four days already. I wanted to write this review to prevent anyone from making the same mistake I did and to diligently search for as many reviews for a product as possible.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: How it affected my face.

Comments

You didn't lose $100,000.00 ; that is absurd never never land stuff. I've never heard of "celebrating" by smearing more unknown goop on my face.

Did you not try it on an insignificant small patch of skin ? Do you have any rational idea what the stuff contains ?

to Anonymous #1566022

Hi Anonymous, there’s no need to be negative. Honestly, I was pretty upset with how the product turned out on my skin.

If anything, I wanted to go less heavy on makeup and more natural because my skin cleared up. I mean, the website is called pissedconsumer for a reason.

The amount I lost was meant to be a joke, so there’s no need to make me look dumb. I read the reviews and watched YouTube reviews that did not show any negative comment on the product and, yes, tried it on a patch of skin, but I didn’t see any negative reaction until the second day.