Turnaround Time

Garnier is a disgusting company that I would never recommend. After over a year of not dying my hair, I decided to add a blue tint to my black hair.

Not only was my hair not tinted blue whatsoever, but it started falling out in chunks. The color I bought was called "darkest blue". Do you see any blue in my hair whatsoever? No.

But my hair fell out in clumps immediately after. This was a tormenting experience and I will only be using a professional from now on. This company is a SCAM and I will tell everyone I know about the horrible product provided. I hope all of your executives hair falls out and they feel the horror and embarassment I did.

First photo was my hair before using this product and second pic is how my hair looks now. This company would make you go bald for their own profit.

Product or Service Mentioned: Garnier Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Made my hair fall out, Wrong color.

Comments

Had same problem with garnier twice the dark brown and dark blonde makes your hair fall out

#1319721

Problem here is trying for an unnatural color. No one is born with blue hair so that's what happens.

to Anonymous Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom #1326376

That's a ridiculous response. The product shouldn't make your hair fall out and if it does, the company responsible should have to pay for the damage and ultimately it should be taken off the market.

to Anonymous #1473717

It happened to me too its the product my male friend also lost his hair.