1.5K views
3.7

I started using Garnier whole blends since I had a coupon and it was on sale so I got it for basically nothing. I am a hairstylist but don't believe in using the expensive stuff.

I started losing my hair like crazy in the last month and a half, almost half of what I had is now gone. It took me awhile to figure out it was from this shampoo and conditioner. I thought it was my change in diet, stress. I believe it's the shampoo.

I threw the rest away and am now taking biotin pills in hopes to reverse this hair loss. You should pull this off the shelves IMMEDIATELY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Garnier Coconut Oil And Cocoa Butter Conditioner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Smell.

I didn't like: Losing my hair.

Comments

I have noticed that everytime I washed my hair I was loosing handfuls and handfuls of hair.....it dawned on me tonight to try googling my shampoo. It's yhe only thing I have changed and everyone's reviews all say t by e same things that i have experienced.

They have got to be kidding me. So dissatisfying!!

The very same thing happened to my daughter and I. We started using the Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner for colored hair in the red bottles and our hair started falling out literally in clumps.

Everyday in the shower we were losing so much hair and I figured out it was the shampoo and conditioner when I stopped using it for a while and the hair loss stopped and then I started using it again and started losing the hair again. Will never buy this again.

What in the world is in there that's making us lose our hair? Would love to know what ingredient is causing it so it can be avoided in the future.

It took me 4 months to figure it out!! Just got out of the shower and was like, the shampoo!!

I crawled in bed and started googling. I'm not the only one with these symptoms. Half my hair is gone!!! Seriously.

My ponytail is half the size. My hair is like straw.

I used to have beautiful hair, healthy, shiny hair. I'm devastated!!!

I have always had extremely thick hair and my hair started falling out by the handful. I thought it was a vitamin deficiency or stress but I went out of town for a week and used my mother in law's shampoo and noticed that my hair wasn't coming out in chunks anymore.

That's when I knew it was the shampoo I had been using.

Whole blends coconut oil. I have never had this kind of damage done to my hair.

Oh my goodness!!! This is happening to me and my daughter!!

Wish I would have read all of this sooner. I will now be throwing all the their products away and warning others.

Same is happening to me ..i started biotin too..

Agreed, i used Garnier oil in cream for a few days and i was losing hair for a month, luckily i was able to stop it with home made oil. Garnier oil in cream is pure ***

I have had the same problem with whole blends shampoo and conditioner. Tried to talk to them today and was told that shampoo cannot make your hair fall out.

This is not true since I have switched to another shampoo and conditioner my hair has stopped falling out. I also was burned by their hair dye and was told it was an allergic reaction which is interesting since I have been using their hair dye for years and never had an issue until the last time I used it. I am angry. These products should be recalled and examined.

Obviously these products are a danger to consumers and need to be pulled from the shelves and the consumers should be made aware of the dangers of using these products. If Garnier is not going to do something about this maybe it needs to go to consumer reports and the media to get someones attention.

Hi i have the same problem of hair loss after using whole blends coconut shampoo and conditioner. My niece has started using it and is experiencing hair loss as well.

This shampoo was making my hair fall out too!!!

I used the whole blends coconut for a year. Needless to say the amount of hair loss I experienced was devastating.

I have stopped using it for about 8 months now and I have seen a dramatic difference.

I have tons of new hair growth and my hair has stopped falling out! I hope they bring a formal class action suit against them soon!!!!

I started losing my hair about 2-3 weeks after buying Whole Blends Honey Treasures shampoo and conditioner. I have been doing research on hair loss trying to figure out why all of a sudden i started losing my hair.

The only thing that was different was i started using Whole Blends. All the reviews i have read on here are exactly what im experiencing.

I just purchased Nioxin to try and save my hair from falling out any more. Garnier should recall this product immediately!

I started loosing my hair like crazy ever since July and couldn’t figure out what it was. I changed everything from my diet and tried to be more stress free at work and nothing.

Today I decided to google about this shampoo and conditioner that I started using ever since I started loosing my hair and sure enough the same thing is happening to me. I am beyond angry to know that because of using this products now I have half of the hair I used to had and that it took me so long to figure it out!

This brand needs to stop and recall all their products immediately. I was using whole blends shampoo and conditioner.

I have had the same thing happen. I have lost well over half my hair and I have some small hidden bald patches.

I was making my coffe just now and this shampoo causing my hair loss hit me. I started using this at the beginning of May and I keep buying it cause i have coupons but will use something else if i run out and dont have a coupon. I have 2 bottles that i opened on Sunday and they are going in the garbage right now.

Their skin products dry my face out terribly. I wont use anything they make again.