okay.. so long story cut short, i was ashy blonde really nice, quite light a perfect base for a bit of honey to make a little more natural, so i got olia golden ash blonde so i put it on.. when i took it off my hair was BROWN GREY AND A HINT OF PURPLE. I AM SO LIVID.

i have emailed one *** of an email, and awaiting a reply.

Iv spent £200 rectifying this.. AND had to get my hair cut off.

DONT EVER USE GARNIER!!! EVER EVER.

I have put in photos of receipts, my hair before AND after the *** product.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lucie1011 stated that there is a room for improvement of way my hair fell out after using it and miss sold. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of garnier olia oil powered permanent haircolor and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Garnier needs to "full refund and compensation" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garnier olia oil powered permanent haircolor in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garnier.

Had an Experience with Garnier?

Comments

Surprise, Arizona, United States #1270888

Yeah my hair started falling out more than normal after using OLIA when it first came out, this product is terrible. I haven't had any issues with the other products by garnier, I don't use their shampoos or condidtioners because I don't like them but I do like the garnier nutrisse hair colors most of the time.