I purchased darkest ash brown new magnetic brown turned out black blue purple could not get through to customer service had to have it corrected by hairstylist since i was going to a bridal shower on saturday to go lighter has a red tint to it looks better then it did the color on the box 31 darkest ash brown did picture a model with brown hair not black i was shocked to see the results and even more upset when i could not get a hold of a representative first tried 1800 then 1866
I understand that mistakes happen but not being able to speak with someone is very frustrating
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hair Dye
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "Christy McCann (a.k.a. Christy-Rocket McCann) was found guilty in a Concord (Country Costa County) court of law of fraudulently selling a 21.5 inch computer monitor, which was advertised by her..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."