100% full Not resolved

I just bought Garnier Olia hair color in 9.0 (light blonde) to touch up my highlights and get lighter hair for the summer.Now I don't usually dye my hair because my hair is very fine.

I have spent hundreds of dollars to get my hair lighter and lighter and after using this product of light blonde my hair is now dark brown. I think that the company packaged the product in the wrong box and now all of the time and money I have spent getting my hair to be blonde is ruined.

This is unacceptable.I expect someone to get back to me so that I can be compensated.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of garnier hair dye and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Garnier needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned garnier hair dye in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Garnier.

Had an Experience with Garnier?

Comments

fuckgarnier
Quispamsis, New Brunswick, Canada #1319398

Garnier completely ruined my hair which after years of dying I had spent to grow out. Please reach out to me about this as a fellow Canadian

to ***garnier #1322409

Have you had hair loss from the dye?

I have just had the same problem!