I just bought Garnier Olia hair color in 9.0 (light blonde) to touch up my highlights and get lighter hair for the summer.Now I don't usually dye my hair because my hair is very fine.
I have spent hundreds of dollars to get my hair lighter and lighter and after using this product of light blonde my hair is now dark brown. I think that the company packaged the product in the wrong box and now all of the time and money I have spent getting my hair to be blonde is ruined.
This is unacceptable.I expect someone to get back to me so that I can be compensated.
More Review Details
What I liked
- Lies on the package
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "My roommate started selling Arbonne products. I ended up at one of the parties and ordered a couple things to support the home team. She had told me..."
- "My wife has used the garnier #93 honey butter for the past three years with no complaints always great results......that was until yesterday!!! My wife mixed up the hair dye..."
- "Purchased this Thor Vortex 5th wheel Toyhauler brand new from Freedom RV Tucson Arizona in 2007. I have had no end of issues starting with sliding door never staying latched...."
- "I read this forum was a bit concerned, but since each shop is independently operated, I decided that investing $730 is better than the $30K my next car would be. Albert,..."
- "Tucson! After years of saving, and a career change on the part of my wife (she became an RN), we'd finally arrived! This was to be both the first..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."