Review about Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Cream from Whitehorse, Yukon Territory
#31 dark ash brown turned my blonde hair blue. Working in a bank I need to be professional looking. Glad I didn't do all my hair.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased darkest ash brown new magnetic brown turned out black blue purple could not get through to customer service had to have it corrected by hairstylist since i was..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "Okay im in the middle of a dispute with the yunique company! I place my order on their Black Monday special sale and it is May 26th 2016 and I..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."