Garnier - Review about Nutrisse Ultra Color from Los Angeles, California

51 of 81 Garnier reviews

Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl11 Reflective Jet Blue Black

I started using this color just before Mothers Day 2014.

My hair began falling out in the rinse & continued so much that I shaved my head yesterday, July 9, 2014. In the image below you can see the reflective blues too.

Message me on Facebook

defay2u@yahoo.com

Debbie Gibson

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Nutrisse Ultra Color
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #508900

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Garnier? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
51 of 81 Garnier reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 10 #1210609

Did your hair grow back ok? I'm interested to hear a follow up how you are since I am experiencing the same problem now.

0 0 Reply
Stylist

Aug 31, 2014 #863591 Los Angeles, California, United States

This is why you see a professional, licensed stylist rather than trust generic box dyes. I'll never understand why people are so cheap when it comes to their hair and then complain when they don't get good results.

2 3 Reply
blackhairedpalegirl

Aug 18, 2014 #858220

I've been using this product for years, exact color actually, and my hair is beautiful, thick and a nice shade of black. I'm naturally a dark brown. Don't know what might have caused your troubles, but I love this product.

4 5 Reply

Jul 19, 2014 #842798

I am so glad you posted this. Consumer Reports voted this brand as the best. I tried it (my hair is medium brown and I used a shade slightly darker) and my hair fell out like crazy. I don't perm my hair or use chemicals otherwise, I use top quality shampoos and deep conditioners and I do not use heat activated hair appliances, such as hair dryers or curling irons. In other words, my hair is NOT damaged in anyway, so as to precipitate a 'pre-existing condition' which would cause hair loss. No, indeed, my hair loss was from THIS product.

6 1 Reply
Ricochet-Rabbit

Jul 19, 2014 #842717

Reminds me of the shade of blue on a cool refreshing can of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Mmm Hmm.....

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Garnier. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Garnier.
Filing a new complaint about
×