filters
State:
City:
Product:

Why did they discontinue 5 Second Blur by Garnier

As a follow up to alternatives. The No7 is really excellent & I'll add Revitalift Miracle Blur to that. Note: Best application of both is to smooth it out on your forehead. Then gently pat, pat, pat product on your forehead. This pushes product into your lines. Who needs to monetarily support a company that seems to have looming lawsuits? Try these two items.

Garnier - Olia hair color

I love your Olia hair color platium blond. Why can't find it?

Garnier - Bad hair color packaging

Olia hair color packaging changed drastically after 3 years of using it. The new dispensing bottle is almost impossible to get the products in with out a mess. The black ring is most stupid thing I have seen. The colorant would not poke open had to use knife. Very incompetent change over.

Garnier - Product did not work

I purchased Garnier Nutrisse Ultra coverage Nourishing color crème at walgreens. It did not cover the grey at all. Now I have to spend at least $60 at a salon. I have used it before and had good results. This time I could for stubborn grey. I might as well just shampooed my hair. It did not cover at all any of the grey. I want at least $60 to cover my visit to a salon.

Garnier - Allergic Reaction to Damage Eraser
I have had a rash for more than a week all over my face. Now it is on my body. I done a patch test tonight and sure enough it was the shampoo.
Turnaround Time

Garnier - Extreme hair loss and blisters on face

About 2 1/2 months ago I started using Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner. I have lost about 50% of my hair. After getting out of the shower and brushing my hair, it was coming out in clumps. I haven't changed my diet and I don't take meds. I was breaking out in blisters in my hair line and down my neck. After I stopped 2 weeks ago using the product, my hair is no longer coming out in clumps and my face and neck have cleared up. My long beautiful hair is gone. I have been left with stringy very very thin hair. I do not use a blow dryer, curling iron, hot curlers or hair products other than shampoo and conditioner. My coworker has had the same experience. I am devastated by what has happened. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!
Reply to reviews
Garnier has a "helpful hint" on their instructions that says " put conditioner around hair line, ears and back of neck to keep from staining skin. Well I have used Garnier for over two years and NEVER had a problem with it until I decided to try that helpful hint this...
I didn't like
  • Attitude to the situation at hand
Show

I like ultra coverage by garnier

After using the new Clairol color which is a total rip off, I knew I had to move on after it turned my hair jet black when color 118 was supposed to be a light bronze brown. I decided to try garnier “ultra coverage” in a pecan brown tone. Well, it was actually a great product to my surprise. It was easy to mix, stayed on the hair, didn’t drip all over the place and didn’t permanently stain my skin. And the best part, it covered my resistant gray and stayed on without washing out. Goodbye to clairol! They never listened to complaints from customers, and just kept selling their failure of a product. So hats off to garnier for a good product. Didn’t even irritate my sensitive skin and the color was accurate too.

Garnier skin active ultra lift 2+1 serum moisturizer

All my local stores are OUT of the Garnier skin active ultra lift 2+1 serum moisturizer 1.7 oz. Where can I get this product as I really love it. I have looked in my local Walmarts and HEB stores.
Show

Choose Garnier and loose your hair

Same problem here. Bought a big bottle of garnier shampoo and conditioner, used for a month and omg my hair started having bad dandruffs and I started loosing hair. I thought maybe its me stressing. But I never had a problem like this before even when I was stressing. And this is my first time using Garnier so I stopped and walah my hair is not falling out anymore. I have some bald spot in the front so I made some bangs to cover it. I really want to sue I thought maybe I had cancer. This needs to stop and be taken off the shelf or maybe they can put in choose Garnier beat shampoo and products for loosing HAIR.......trashed the shampoo, conditioner and the curl activator moisturizer bottle that came with it...waste money waste hair..
1.9