I finally found the best shampoo and conditioner on the market for my fine, moderately thin, and very curly, and highlighted hair.Then I went to the store to buy more, and find out it's nowhere to be found!

I have been using Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth shampoo and conditioner, for about a year and a half, and just love it. It leaves my hair smooth and silky, not overly soft, and still has a lot of body. I did a chat with one of your people on-line, and she told me to use another one of your products, which I did, and it was terrible. It didn't work at all.

I have been trying to buy all that I can get a hold on-line through Amazon and wherever else. But I know too soon it will vanish. I have seen where others feel the same as I do. Why would you remove something so great from your product line?

I implore you to please bring it back! I have spent so much money on products that don't measure up. My hair looks fuzzy and dry without this shampoo and conditioner.

Please help a very sad customer.:(

Donna

Review about: Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth Shampoo.

Reason of review: You no longer have my shampoo and conditioner (Brazilian Smooth).

Preferred solution: Bring back Garnier Fructis Brazilian Smooth, or send me all the ones in storage you don't want!.

Comments