To: Garnier President and C.E.O.
This specific Garnier product is etremely dangerous and life treathning.
It seems the chemical compound doses mixing diffrent each time. Each box chemical doses mixing are different.
I had severe difficulties of breathing; my lungs feels burning. Look at my face. :(
I have included some pictures of my deformed face; resulting the used of your product.
Please take action; I have suffered this sircumsatnces due to your product. I was unable to work and wear mask and sun glasses to go out to the store and to the public.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Life threatning
- Reason of review:
- Chemical issues
- Preferred solution:
- Can not afford to go ER no insurance. Look at the Deformed face; and potential damage can be possible. Lungs was burning and severe problem breathin. Is this a los? Can not work do too this issue.
- Product or service
- Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Cream
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Timewise kit and deep wrinkle filler. I used for 12 weeks and didn't do what they claimed it would. Didn't improve skin or wrinkles. I did return item..."
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl11 Reflective Jet Blue BlackI started using this color just before Mothers Day 2014. My hair began falling out in..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "BED BUGS!!! I purchased a matress and box spring from the Lansing Mi location. I have lived in the same house for 24 years. We have never had an issue...."
- "Not only did Empire short our carpet an inch, and refuse to fix it correctly, they scratched the brand new kitchen cabinets, and brand new hard wood kitchen floor. and..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."