Garnier - Suffered From Ganier Hair Color

27 of 81 Garnier reviews

To: Garnier President and C.E.O.

This specific Garnier product is etremely dangerous and life treathning.

It seems the chemical compound doses mixing diffrent each time. Each box chemical doses mixing are different.

I had severe difficulties of breathing; my lungs feels burning. Look at my face. :(

I have included some pictures of my deformed face; resulting the used of your product.

Please take action; I have suffered this sircumsatnces due to your product. I was unable to work and wear mask and sun glasses to go out to the store and to the public.

Sincerely,

Josephine C.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Life threatning

Reason of review:
Chemical issues
Preferred solution:
Can not afford to go ER no insurance. Look at the Deformed face; and potential damage can be possible. Lungs was burning and severe problem breathin. Is this a los? Can not work do too this issue.
Product or service
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Cream
Review category
Cosmetics and Toiletries
review #713780

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Garnier? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
27 of 81 Garnier reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 26, 2015 #1083974

Whoa! Looks like plastic surgery gone haywire!! Purty lips though :)

1 3 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067407

Looks like you had an allergic reaction. Did you follow directions and do a strand test first?

4 0 Reply

Oct 12, 2015 #1047123

That really sucks, sorry you had to go through that. I've seen this before which is why I stopped coloring my hair at home.

0 0 Reply

Oct 11, 2015 #1046500

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

0 14 Reply

Oct 10, 2015 #1046062

I am sure you did a test piece before doing your whole head right? Did you read your directions? You are dealing with chemicals. and that is the reason they have that in the instructions. What happened to you sucks but you brought it on yourself.

2 6 Reply

Oct 12, 2015 #1047188

What the *** is your problem? Just because you can test a patch on your head doesn't mean you'll know that adverse effects once applied. I hope you get hit by a car.

3 6 Reply

Oct 14, 2015 #1047787

You are absolutely right! Since following instructions and having personal responsibility is soooooo much work, let's just go slather chemicals on our head and hope for the best. PS I look before I cross the street while you seem like a look down and hope for the best kind of ***. Good luck with that!

0 3 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067363

my girl friend had a bad reaction similar. a qualified hairdresser coloured her hair and tested before hand,, she suffered severe red itchy scalp,swollen red face , eyes closed up and was sick the next evening,, it ruined her 200 mile trip for her birthday with my family.. the hairdresser said she had come across it before but never so bad because sometimes the chemicals sometimes are different in a bottle and the darker the hair the stronger the chemicals are,
also these are banned in the USA and some in the EU,
They can be long lasting for years so try and use Natural Organic. My partner went to the doctor he was very concerned
we had to pay for injection,tablets hair oils etc but the suffering is the worst,, Is it worth it not in our opinion

1 1
Jeni_376

Oct 10, 2015 #1045791

Oh wow, thank you for sharing! Had no idea it could cause reactions, such as this.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Garnier. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Garnier.
Filing a new complaint about
×