So my hair is originally dark brownish red, i wanted to dye my hair black so i bought this olia brand in black.At first I was very impressed with the packaging, the scent smelled very nice; not too strong.
although the bottle is cute, it was really hard to hold and shake then apply. I thought i would be impressed with the results but BOYYY I WAS WRONG!! It's say rinse until water runs clear but it was the took me so long to rinsed it out that i thought i rinsed the whole color out. The color didn't even really show, I still have reddish brown tints in my hair which was really disappointing because i wanted a nice true black.
I've tried almost every hair dye brand and this brand is by far the worst ever. Waste of money.
I will never buy this product again.NEVER!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I purchased the Garnier "Blow Dry Perfector" kit that claims to keep your hair sleek and easier to blow-dry for up to 7 washes. Here's just the tip of..."
- "Ikea has put their customers in harm way, and they must be stopped. Ikea was stated by Nazi Ingvar Kamprad, and we should stop putting our money in his pocket...."
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "I received bad chicken that wasn't done and mac and cheese was watery and not done biscuit cold and hard and I asked for fresh food because this is always..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."