Oakland, California

So my hair is originally dark brownish red, i wanted to dye my hair black so i bought this olia brand in black.At first I was very impressed with the packaging, the scent smelled very nice; not too strong.

Related: Garnier Olia should be recalled

although the bottle is cute, it was really hard to hold and shake then apply. I thought i would be impressed with the results but BOYYY I WAS WRONG!! It's say rinse until water runs clear but it was the took me so long to rinsed it out that i thought i rinsed the whole color out. The color didn't even really show, I still have reddish brown tints in my hair which was really disappointing because i wanted a nice true black.

I've tried almost every hair dye brand and this brand is by far the worst ever. Waste of money.

I will never buy this product again.NEVER!

Review #392099 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Garnier Hair Dye
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Garnier?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Garnier - Suffered From Ganier Hair Color Garnier "To: Garnier President and C.E.O. This specific Garnier product is etremely dangerous and life treathning. It seems the chemical compound doses mixing diffrent each time. Each box chemical doses mixing are different...." Read more Wen - Review about Hair Shampoo from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more DO NOT BUY FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!! Fingercomber "DO NOT ORDER FROM FINGERCOMBER.COM!!! They are a HORRIBLE company who will rob you blind and send you ***!! I purchased 3 units totaling $200 from them through PayPal. I..." Read more Garnier - Brittle Applicator Bottle Exploded in my hands Garnier "Garnier hair color applicator bottle cracked and exploded when I began applying to my hair, sending hair color spatters all over me, my bathroom walls, floor, woodwork, etc. I..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Sara Freder - Asks a lot of money for doing nothing Sara Freder "I receive emails with very scary fortunes and also a lot of lucky dates that would make me rich and so. I had to write down my name, last name,..." Read more