4.7
Turnaround Time

This is by far the best instant wrinkle eraser on the market!!! Why are you taking this off the shelves?

I have read many, many comments regarding this. I mean, OPI brought back "Cajun Shrimp" by a demanding mass so will you put 5 Second Blur back on the shelves? I have ordered what I can online but even that is difficult. Hope that your Board of Directors (or whomever makes these marketing decisions) reconsiders ---- or is fired.

This is a product that is effective, fast (hence the "5 Second") and looks spectacular. It is so easy to use and you can even touch it up later in the day if necessary.

Don't be surprised if a 60-something rebellion against Garnier emerges as a result of your poor marketing decision.............. I refuse to inject toxins into my face ............

Product or Service Mentioned: Garnier 5 Second Blur Face Cream.

Reason of review: Pulling Product From Sales.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Seeing this disappear.

• 5 Second Blur

Comments

Has anyone found a replacement for 5 second blur by Garnier, until they decide to bring it back

to Carmella #1621456

Yes. Try No7 Instant Ilusion Wrinkle Filler!!

It has the same consistency as the "Blur" and lasts approximately the same time. It might even work better. My assumption is that Garnier has been slapped with a myriad of lawsuits due to the hair products issue and they had to eliminate their production line. See "lawsuits: Garnier".

I think you will be pleased with No7. Reasonable cost.

Bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I 100% agree with this statement! Why would you discontinue an item that has a cult following and worked to beautifully??

You don't even offer a suitable replacement, which is totally ridiculous. PLEASE BRING THIS ITEM BACK!

It was a miracle product and I would've bought it by the case had I known you were going to rip it off the shelves. Listen to your customers...THEY ARE BEGGING TO GIVE YOU MONEY FOR THIS PRODUCT

to Whatever #1621459

See Lawsuits against Garnier. Maybe they had to cease production to pay for litigation?

Why is it that we cannot get an answer to the question, “why was miracle blur” pulled from the shelves? So many women want it back.