South Dennis, Massachusetts

I tried Olia because it was advertised as being gentle on your hair, no ammonia.I must say it is the worst hair color I have ever used.

My hair became so dry and frizzy, and stayed that way for a very long time. I was searching like crazy for a good conditioner (home remedies as well as store bought) and no matter what I used it was to no avail. Also my hair began falling out like crazy, I was almost a crazy person. The color lasted only a couple of weeks before the gray was coming through.

I dared not color again because my hair was in such horrible condition.Will definitely not use ANY garner products.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of garnier olia light brown hair color from Garnier. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Garnier to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Garnier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Garnier?

Comments