I used the Garnier dye BL26 Reflective Auburn Black on my friends hair and it turned out BRIGHT STOP LIGHT RED.It is impossible to contact customer support.

I fill out the form and it claims to have an error on the page. I can not even get any one on the phone. We did everything exactly as the directions said to. Her color before was medium brown, so the color should have turned out even darker, yet it's almost lighter.

The color on the box is a really nice purplish black, NOT BRIGHT FREAKING RED.DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PRODUCT.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $8. The author is overall dissatisfied with Garnier. The most disappointing about garnier hair dye from Garnier was wrong color, made hair fall out and lies on package Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Garnier.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Garnier to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Garnier?

Comments